Magdeleine meaning and origin
Magdeleine has its origin in Hebrew, Magdeleine means "Villager of Galilee". The name is celebrated on July 22nd.
View middle names that goes with Magdeleine like Clet, Izia,Names that rhyme with Magdeleine
Popularity of Magdeleine
A common name in France with over 6456 new-borns have been given the name since 1900. When at its peak in 1900, the moniker grabbed the 107th spot and 246 baby girls were given the name. Also, Magdeleine is a familiar name in DR Congo. At least, 6000 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Magdeleine
You often bring your work at home because you are a workaholic. If you have things to be handled, you handle them right away, without much waiting. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You easily adapt to new environments and want to hang around with new people. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much.
Other names similar to Magdeleine
- Ehud - Ehud's meaning is United is used as a boy name has its roots in Hebrew is prevalently used in Hebrew
- Shamus means He who Supplants or Sherlock came from Hebrew, specifically used in English and Hindi is used as a boy name
- Aviv - Unwonted Avivs origin is Hebrew, meaning of Aviv is "Spring Freshness Youth or Spring" and is used in English and Hebrew is a gender-neutral name
- Seonaid - Dominantly used in Scottish and Gaelic, Seonaid means "Yahweh is Gracious" used as a baby girl name is rooted from Hebrew
- Jehoshaphat - The boy name Jehoshaphat is particulary used in English. It is rooted from Hebrew, Jehoshaphat means "Yahweh has Judged"
Namesakes of Magdeleine
We could not find any notable namesake.