Magnhilda meaning and origin
Germanic name Magnhilda is principally used in Norwegian, Old Norse and Swedish and a girl name, meaning of Magnhilda is "A Strong Battlemaiden". Magnhilda is a version of Magnhildr. Magnhildr is variant form of Maginhild. Also Magnhildr is another transcription of MAGN;HILD.
Variants of MagnhildaNames that rhyme with Magnhilda
Popularity of Magnhilda
Magnhilda is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Magnhilda?
To have letter A as your capstone in your name represents your wild personality, individuality, originality and ambitious spirit. In order to achieve great things and become the influencer you always dreamed to be, you have to pay attention to people because believe it or not, they play their part in a person's career success. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to.
Looking for names similar to Magnhilda? Please go through the following names
- Álvur is equivalent of Alfr in Faroese language
- Getir - The boy name Getir is principally used in Old Danish and Danish languages. Getir is Danish equivalent of Gæitir
- Durbernus - Used prevalently in Swedish and Old Swedish, Durbernus is used as a boy name. Durbernus is form of Dýrbiǫrn in Latin and Swedish languages
- Sapu - Girl name Sapu is largely used in Greenlandic, Swedish and Danish. Sapu is Greenlandic form of Sapo
- Aqqaluuti is form of Arĸalûte in Greenlandic language
Namesakes of Magnhilda
We could not find any notable namesake.