Mahabir meaning and origin
Mahabir substantially is used in Punjabi and Sikh, meaning of Mahabir is "Illustrious Hero" is used as a gender-neutral name.Names that rhyme with Mahabir
Popularity of Mahabir
Mahabir is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name. As per our research, over 30000 people has been named Mahabir globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Mahabir
You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You hate being in the center of attention but somehow you always are because of your aura and charming expression. You are outgoing and fun but there are times when you prefer solitude over party and books over people. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You get up, eat healthily, go to work, avoid jealous and envious people, love and pay attention to the people you love, and stay away from stupid people.
You would love these names similar to Mahabir
- Naamanand means One who Finds Bliss in Naam is used especially in Sikh and Punjabi is in general bestowed upon baby boys
- Prabhdheeraj particulary is used in Punjabi and Sikh is a boy name, meaning of Prabhdheeraj is "One who is Patient for Gods Love or One who is Patient for God's Love"
- Rasanbir - Substantially used in Sikh and Punjabi, Rasanbir means "Elixir of Courage or Lord of Beauty" is used for baby boys
- Gurbinder - Primarily used in Sikh and Punjabi, Gurbinder means "Lord Guru or Part of Guru" is a boy name
- Harbhagat means Devotee of God used for boys is used mainly in Sikh and Punjabi
Namesakes of Mahabir
- Mahabir Prasad Asthana, freedom fighter and Congress Party leader
- Mahabir Pun, Nepalese teacher