Malabika meaning and origin
Especially used in Bengali, Malabika means "A Beautiful Flower" is used for girls.Names that rhyme with Malabika
Popularity of Malabika
Malabika is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 70000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries.
Numerological analysis of Malabika
Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. You have people who love you. You believe in yourself, something we don't see much in people today. You are hard to figure. You are trustworthy and hate liars who obsess over material things. You are the mover and shaker of the world. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition.
Go through the following names similar to Malabika
- Kadzori - The girl name Kadzori is mostly used in Bengali, Kadzori means "Savoury Made with Besan Flour"
- Gadhar - Boy name Gadhar is commonly used in Bengali language, meaning of Gadhar is "Lord Narayan"
- Piali - Piali's meaning is Container, River or Tree used for baby girls is used mainly in Bengali
- Biswatosh is used particulary in Bengali bestowed upon baby boys, Biswatosh means "Lord"
- Badinj means Coconut is used majorly in Bengali is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Malabika
We could not find any notable namesake.