Malakah meaning and origin
Malakah means Talent aimed at baby girls is commonly used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Malakah
Popularity of Malakah
Malakah is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Malakah
Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. Your friends have a hard time decoding your mood. Stress hates your guts. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. Learn to be strong and perceptive. You are probably an artist, or a writer, or something else associated with creativity. You have no enemies.
Parents who liked Malakah, loved these names
- Mashhuda - The girl name Mashhuda is used in Arabic, Mashhuda means "Manifest or Present"
- Baseer - Meaning of Baseer is Prudent or Propitious is used dominantly in Arabic. It is rooted from Turkish is used as a boy name
- AbulMahzurat - Boy name AbulMahzurat means "Father of a Scare-crow" is mostly used in Arabic
- Aftab-ud-Din is used prevalently in Arabic, Aftab-ud-Din means "Sun of the Religion (Islam)" is used as a boy name
- Basm is used prevalently in Arabic, Basm means "Smile" is used as a girl name
Namesakes of Malakah
We could not find any notable namesake.