Manyara name meaning
What does Manyara mean?
The girl name Manyara is originated from African, Manyara means "A Humble Woman".Names that rhyme with Manyara
How popular is the name Manyara?
Manyara is a common baby name in Zimbabwe while it is somewhat familiar in Kenya. According to our estimate, at least 3000 people have been bestowed Manyara around the globe.
What numerology tells about Manyara?
You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. You have no problem standing up for what's right, no matter if it concerns you, someone you know or someone you've just met. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. Everyone with a soul urge number 2 fall in love with the speed of light.
If you like Manyara, you would love these names
- Faraya - The Faraya means "Redemption" is used primarily in African
- Thabiti - Origin of Unfamiliar Thabiti is in African language is a baby boy name, prevalently used in African, Thabiti means "Genuine Man"
- Munachiso - Unexpected choice and Fresh unisex name Munachiso is originated from African, meaning of Munachiso is "God is with Me"
- Adero - Unwonted Adero has its origin in African, Adero means "She who Creates Life" principally used in African is bestowed upon baby girls
- Chaga - Chaga's meaning is Dominant, Goat or Moisture has its origin in Sanskrit is a baby boy name is mostly used in Indian, African and Sanskrit
Famous people named Manyara
We could not find any notable namesake.