Marida meaning and origin
Curious girl name Marida is dominantly used in English and Italian. Marida is a spelling variation of Maridah. Used in Sindhi and Arabic curious, Maridah, Maridah means "A Slave Girl Belonging to Haroon Al Rashid and A Slave Girl of Haroon Rashid had this Name".
Variants of MaridaNames that rhyme with Marida
Popularity of Marida
Marida is an uncommon baby name in United States still in use today. Marida is a common name in Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Pakistan, Philippines, Italy, Papua New Guinea, Thailand, India, South Africa and United Arab Emirates. According to our research, at least 6000 people have been bestowed Marida around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Marida
If letter A is your capstone in your name, you are romantic by nature. However, you are also interested in action. You love life and life loves you. You are born to be a businessman, politician, manage your own business or some other position that requires leadership, warrior spirit, taking risks, and daring yourself to do more. Positive energy adores your spirit. You get easily stressed when things don't go as planned.
Do you like Marida? Read these names too
- Cranford - Anomalous English Cranford bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Cranford is "From the Cranes Ford"
- Hendrun - Origin of Hendrun is in Old English bestowed upon boys, meaning of Hendrun is "Son of Henry". Hendrun is derivation of Henderson.
- Ordlande - Origin of Ordlande is in English is a boy name, meaning of Ordlande is "From the Pointed Hill". Ordlande is derivation of Ordland.
- Meadford has its origin in English bestowed upon boys, Meadford means "From the Meadow near the Ford". Meadford is derivative of Medford.
- Sonnet - Unwonted Sonnet has its origin in English bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Sonnet is "Poem"
Namesakes of Marida
We could not find any notable namesake.