Matthaios meaning and origin
Meaning of Matthaios is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Matthaios
Popularity of Matthaios
Matthaios is a common baby name in Greece. At least, 4000 people globally have been given the name, concentrated mainly in Europe as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Matthaios?
You are a passionate lover. Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You don't have to lie but find a subtle way to tell someone they need improvement or work harder on something to get it done correctly. Positive energy adores your spirit. If letter M is your cornerstone, you probably bury yourself in work every day.
You would love these names similar to Matthaios
- Michaelene - Michaelene's meaning is Who Resembles God, Messenger of God and Like the Lord used for girls is originated from Hebrew. Michaelene is feminine of Michael.
- Jaykob - Jaykob's meaning is To Supplant, One who Supplants and Holder of the Heel is used as a baby boy name has origin in Hebrew. Jaykob is resultant of Jacob.
- Johnette - Uncommon girl name Johnette is originated from Hebrew used principally in English language, meaning of Johnette is "Gift of God, Modern Female Version of John or Jon or God's Grace"
- Sapheria - New-fangled and Sufficiently quirky Hebrew Sapheria means "A Blue Precious Gem and Sapphire" is given to baby girls. Sapheria is resultant of Sapphire.
- Abacuc - Hebrew name Abacuc is a boy name, meaning of Abacuc is "Embrace". Abacuc is resultant of Habacuc.
Namesakes of Matthaios
We could not find any notable namesake.