Mayoora meaning and origin
Meaning of Mayoora is Peacock or Illusion is used dominantly in Marathi, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya, Bengali and Telugu is used as a girl name.Names that rhyme with Mayoora
Popularity of Mayoora
Mayoora is an uncommon name around the globe. At least, 40 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological aspects of Mayoora
In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. Your mood changes constantly because you are so fragile and sensitive. You are very smart and calculative. You prefer to have people work on your success instead of working on it yourself. You wish everyone were just like you but they can't. You are not a fan of monotony and you can't stand people who just dwell in their comfort zone, waiting for something to happen.
Looking for a name like Mayoora? Please go through the following names
- Kavyashree - Kavyashree's meaning is Poetry In Motion, Poetry Having 18 Good Characters or Lord Sarasvati's Name aimed at baby girls is used chiefly in Kannada and Malayalam
- Danavendra is used mostly in Hindi and Gujarati bestowed upon boys, Danavendra means "Granter of Boons"
- Jasweer - Used majorly in Bengali and Sikh, Jasweer means "Victorious" is aimed at baby girls
- Virudh - Principally used in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, Virudh bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Virudh is "Opposition"
- Manasika - Meaning of Manasika is Of Mind is a baby girl name is used in Kannada, Telugu and Malayalam
Namesakes of Mayoora
We could not find any notable namesake.