Meinharde meaning and origin
Meinharde came from Old High German bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Meinharde is "Power or Hard". Meinharde is feminine version of Meinhard. Meinhard is variant of unfading and popular Maynard. Also Meinhard is spelling variant of MAGN;HARD. Meaning of Meinhard is Firm and Strong is originated from Old High German and Germanic.Names that rhyme with Meinharde
Popularity of Meinharde
Meinharde is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Meinharde?
You can't stand being in one place for too long because you want to enjoy your freedom and time on this planet. You are passionate but shy to make the first step. You are a passionate lover. Push yourself but not others who clearly don't like to be pushed but enjoy their comfort zone. You get easily stressed when things don't go as planned. Love is most important in your life. When you are having hardships, you feel like the world's falling apart when it's not.
Looking for names similar to Meinharde? Please go through the following names
- Friedegard means Protection or Garden came from Old High German and Germanic is used as a baby girl name
- Charlely means Strong or Vigorous has its origin in German
- Anseric - The Anseric is rooted from German, Anseric means "Mighty or King"
- Hartger - Hartger's meaning is Hard or Spear is originated from Old High German
- Tjarko - Specifically used in Frisian, Tjarko means "Ruler of the People" which is rooted from Old High German is used as a boy name
Namesakes of Meinharde
We could not find any notable namesake.