Mirasol name meaning
On This Page
What does Mirasol mean?
Outlandish Mirasol has its origin in Spanish, Mirasol means "Sunflower", a girl name is used majorly in Tagalog.Names that rhyme with Mirasol
How popular is the name Mirasol?
Mirasol is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. But Mirasol is a popular baby name in Philippines where every 1 in 4000 have the name. At least, 30000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Mirasol?
Learn how to put your skills and abilities to work and get things done on your own. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You are an exceptional person, a good listener for your friends and family, but shy as a lover. You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. To you, justice and honesty are the two most important things in life.
You would love these names similar to Mirasol
- Ramearah - Girl name Ramearah has origin in Spanish, Ramearah means "Judicious". Ramearah is derived from Ramira.
- Stanislao - Used in Italian and Portuguese, Stanislao came from Old Slavic and Slavonic and is bestowed upon boys, Stanislao means "Firmness or Slav"
- Gomez means Man used for boys is originated from Spanish
- Xiomarre means One who is Famous In Battle aimed at boys is originated from Spanish. Xiomarre is derived from Xiomar.
- Asun - Asuns origin is Spanish, meaning of Asun is "Assumption" is aimed at baby girls. Asun is shortened form of Asunción.
Famous people named Mirasol
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Mirasol
- Girl names beginning with M
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Spanish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Mir