Muthuraman meaning and origin
Particulary used in Tamil, Muthuraman means "Beloved Pearl" is used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Muthuraman
Popularity of Muthuraman
Muthuraman is a familiar baby name in India and Malaysia. As per our estimate, over 800 babies have been bestowed Muthuraman around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Muthuraman
People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. You need an aim in life otherwise, it might affect your mental health in a negative way. Practice solitude and learn to survive on your own. Your creativity is something many people envy, especially your co-workers. If you do things that require passion and courage, your heart grows. Most people enjoy having you around.
Other names similar to Muthuraman
- Illamathi - Girl name Illamathi means "Young Moon" is specifically used in Tamil
- Saivarsha - The girl name Saivarsha is used in Tamil, Saivarsha means "'Sai' Means Last Limit"
- Olirmani - Girl name Olirmani is used principally in Tamil language, meaning of Olirmani is "Lighted Bell"
- Kalainesan is used commonly in Tamil, Kalainesan means "A Person who Loves Music" is a boy name
- Thakkan - Boy name Thakkan is used in Tamil, meaning of Thakkan is "Father of Goddess Thakshayini or Son of Braman"
Namesakes of Muthuraman
We could not find any notable namesake.