Muzaina meaning and origin
Girl name Muzaina means "Rain, Clouds or Diminutive of Muzna" is used primarily in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Muzaina
Popularity of Muzaina
Muzaina is a rare baby name in England and Wales however it is still in use. As per our research, over 60 babies have been bestowed Muzaina around the globe.
What numerology tells about Muzaina?
Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. Change your perspective. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. When it comes to romance, you prefer to stay single and don't obsess over stupid things such as cheating, jealousy, lack of freedom and all those relationship stuff. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy.
Other names similar to Muzaina, for would be parents
- Fasnan - Fasnan's meaning is Brave used for baby boys is predominantly used in Arabic
- Mahmoode notably is used in Arabic is a girl name, rooted from Arabic, meaning of Mahmoode is "Commendable or Praised"
- Nazaha means Virtue or Righteousness is used predominantly in Arabic and originated from Arabic is a girl name
- Mashmool - Mashmool's meaning is After or Sought is used in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- AbdushShahid means Slave of the Witness is used as a baby boy name is substantially used in Arabic
Namesakes of Muzaina
We could not find any notable namesake.