Naalayini meaning and origin
Girl name Naalayini means "Daughter of King Nalan from Hindu Epic Nalavenbha" is substantially used in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Naalayini
Popularity of Naalayini
Naalayini is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Naalayini
You are prone to nervous breakdowns but recover fast. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. The letter N symbolizes your openness, wide range of knowledge, and having the ability to look at things from different perspectives. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. Stay far away from people who gossip and complain all the time.
Do you like Naalayini? Other names you would love
- Myura means Female Peacock is largely used in Tamil is used as a baby girl name
- IsaiNayagi - Meaning of IsaiNayagi is Queen of Music used for girls is mostly used in Tamil
- Kallaivaanan - The boy name Kallaivaanan is used in Tamil, Kallaivaanan means "Person who Likes Music"
- Purushothaman mostly is used in Tamil, meaning of Purushothaman is "Honest Man or God Vishnu" is given to boys
- Naguleswary - Girl name Naguleswary is used predominantly in Tamil, meaning of Naguleswary is "Goddess Amman"
Namesakes of Naalayini
We could not find any notable namesake.