Najdah name meaning
Usage: Arabic and Sindhi
Meaning: Bravery, Help, Courage and Succour
Add to favorites
What does Najdah mean?
Najdah means Bravery, Help, Courage or Succour is predominantly used in Sindhi and Arabic is aimed at baby girls.Names that rhyme with Najdah
How popular is the name Najdah?
Najdah is a familiar baby name in Iraq and Syria. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Najdah
When it comes to love, you easily get tired of being with one person only. With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal. You prefer to listen to your rational mind instead of your emotional side. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Use your influence and attractiveness to ‘force' people to do the right thing when necessary.
Do you like Najdah? Read these names too
- Musheera - Girl name Musheera means "Giving Counsel, Advisor or Guide" and is rooted from Arabic is notably used in Kannada and Arabic
- Anugraha - Unisex name Anugraha is mostly used in Malayalam, Hindi and Hindi, meaning of Anugraha is "Blessing or Request"
- Jaide - Unwonted Jaide is originated from Spanish, Jaide means "Generous or Loyal", substantially used in Arabic and Arabic is used as a gender-neutral name
- Sahar - Substantially used in Hebrew, Gujarati and Arabic unexpected, Sahar has origin in Hebrew and Arabic and is aimed at both genders, meaning of Sahar is "Trade, Dawn or Sun"
- Kardawiyah - Kardawiyah's meaning is A Pious Woman or Daughter of Amr Al-basriyah was so Named is used as a girl name is particulary used in Arabic and Sindhi
Famous people named Najdah
- Najdah ibn 'Amir, established a breakaway Kharijite state in central and eastern Arabia during the Umayyad era before he was killed by one of his own followers
Lists having Najdah
- Girl names beginning with N
- Arabic Girl Names
- Sindhi Girl Names
- Indian Girl Names
- Unique Indian Names
- Baby Names that mean Bravery
- Baby Names that mean Help
- Baby Names that mean Courage
Share your opinion on Najdah