Napier meaning and origin
Primarily used in Spanish and English, Napier aimed at baby boys that originated from Spanish, meaning of Napier is "In Charge of Royal Linens or Of the New City".
Variants of Napier
View middle names that goes with Napier like Eyob, Marius, Cong, Cashton, Idas, Jlin,Names that rhyme with Napier
Popularity of Napier
Napier is a familiar baby name in United States. At least, 100 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Napier
You have a wild heart that can't love one person only but you can try if you find someone worth your time and attention. You are a humanitarian with a higher purpose in life. And that is to help others. People try to copy you all the time but it doesn't make you happy. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. It takes a long time for someone to gain a special place in your heart.
You would love these names similar to Napier
- Edlina - Meaning of Edlina is Noble and Noblewoman came from English is bestowed upon girls. Edlina is derivation of Edlyn.
- Burris - Meaning of Burris is Town Dweller used for boys has its origin in English
- Caydan - Rarefied and Fresh unisex name Caydan is originated from Old English, meaning of Caydan is "Round and Barrel-maker". Caydan is resulted from Cade.
- Beowolfe - Beowolfe's meaning is Bee and Bear has origin in Old English is given to baby boys. Beowolfe is resulted from Beowulf.
- Cuc - Majorly used in English and Vietnamese, Cuc is used as a gender-neutral name. It is rooted from Vietnamese, meaning of Cuc is "Dove Or Flower"
Namesakes of Napier
- Napier Shaw, British meteorologist
- Napier Sturt, 3rd Baron Alington, British peer, the son of Humphrey Sturt
- Napiera Groves in Happy Birthday Michael Peck as Actress