Narantsetseg name meaning
On This Page
What does Narantsetseg mean?
The girl name Narantsetseg is of Mongolian origin, Narantsetseg means "Sunflower".Names that rhyme with Narantsetseg
How popular is the name Narantsetseg?
Narantsetseg is a popular baby name in Mongolia where every 1 in 400 have the name. At least, 8000 people globally have carried Narantsetseg as their given name according to our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Narantsetseg
Become best at what you do for a living. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. You prefer to listen to your rational mind instead of your emotional side. People admire your charm and independent attitude about everything. You are probably well aware of your dependence on others. If someone catches your eye, you are into the person before you even know it. However, this affects your self-confidence in a negative way.
Go through the following names similar to Narantsetseg
- Feeke is used in Frisian, Feeke means "Peace"
- MacKinon - Of Celtic origin, MacKinon means "The Son of the Fair One" is used as a boy name. MacKinon is derivation of Mackinnon.
- Garrelt - The Garrelt is particulary used in Frisian, Garrelt means "Rule or Spear"
- Tokaya - Unisex name Tokaya is dominantly used in Hindi and Hindi, Tokaya means "Mountain"
- Haituka - Particulary used in Hindi and Hindi, Haituka means "Well Wisher" is used for both genders
Famous people named Narantsetseg
We could not find any notable namesake.