Nathifah meaning and origin
Originated from Arabic, Nathifah mostly bestowed upon girls is prevalently used in Arabic. Nathifah is variant form of Nathifa. Used notably in Arabic, Nathifa is rooted from Arabic, Nathifa means "Decent, Pure and Clean".
Variants of NathifahNames that rhyme with Nathifah
Popularity of Nathifah
Nathifah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Nathifah?
People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. You are a good planner who enjoys working. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You like to organize and manage things, events, and people. You are a visionary but you don't use your talents and unique abilities much. You have to see it before it happens and you have to believe you can do this.
Do you like Nathifah? Other names you would love
- Veeda - Odd girl name Veeda is used principally in Arabic, meaning of Veeda is "Life"
- Kauthar means Ample or Abundant is mostly used in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Abu-Talib - Boy name Abu-Talib is chiefly used in Arabic, Abu-Talib means "Name of the Prophet Muhammad's Uncle or Father of Seeker"
- Mufliha - Mufliha's meaning is One who Prospers is used especially in Arabic is bestowed upon baby girls
- Muhiuddin means Reviver of the Faith used for boys is primarily used in Arabic
Namesakes of Nathifah
We could not find any notable namesake.