Navjat name meaning
What does Navjat mean?
The boy name Navjat is used in Hindi and Marathi, Navjat means "Newly Born".Names that rhyme with Navjat
How popular is the name Navjat?
Navjat is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Navjat
You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. Your friends respect you for your honesty. Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. You always act like everything's just great. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Looking for a name like Navjat? Please go through the following names
- Rihit - Rihit's meaning is Sound of Leaves is used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in Hindi and Marathi
- Namiyah - New-fangled and Isolated Namiyah majorly is used in Hindi and Marathi, meaning of Namiyah is "Gift from God" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Raakaa - The boy name Raakaa means "Day of the Full Moon" is used in Hindi, Marathi and Malayalam
- Utkanti - Girl name Utkanti means "Excessive Splendour" is chiefly used in Hindi, Sanskrit and Marathi
- Idabamurvan means Krishna's Birth Place is commonly used in Hindi, Kannada and Gujarati is a boy name
Famous people named Navjat
We could not find any notable namesake.