Navon meaning and origin
Rarefied Navon is used principally in Hebrew and English, Navon means "Wise" and originated from Hebrew is given to boys.
Variants of Navon
View middle names that goes with Navon like Ules, Kacper, Yoan, Mrk, Dwain,Names that rhyme with Navon
Popularity of Navon
Navon is an uncommon baby name in United States, even after 21 years of presence it could not make beyond the top 5000. Over 213 people have been named Navon in United States. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Here's what numbers has to say about Navon
Waking up at the same time every day, five times a week, makes you feel nervous and steals your energy away. You are always preoccupied with other people's problems because they know you are compassionate and ready to help at any time. You never settle for less. You think a lot and it makes you sick sometimes. The sky is your only limit. You have a hard time staying in one place for too long because you like to travel and believe that life isn't meant for living in one place only.
Other names liked by soon-to-be-parents that are similar to Navon
- Routh has its origin in Hebrew, Routh means "Friendship, Friend and Girlfriend" is used as a baby girl name. Routh is resulted from Ruth.
- Jeanay - Origin of Jeanay is in Hebrew is used majorly in English, meaning of Jeanay is "Modern Name Based on Jane or Jean or God is Gracious" is bestowed upon girls
- Raschelle - Rare girl name Raschelle has origin in Hebrew, meaning of Raschelle is "Ewe and The Ewe" is particulary used in English language. Raschelle is a resultant of Rachelle.
- Avidan - Odd boy name Avidan is specifically used in Indian, English and Hebrew and is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Avidan is "More Powerful Soldier or Just God"
- Janesa - Offbeat Janesa is originated from Hebrew is a gender-neutral name, Janesa means "Lord of Men" is used dominantly in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Navon
We could not find any notable namesake.