Nawin meaning and origin
Boy name Nawin is used principally in Hindi and Sanskrit, meaning of Nawin is "New".Names that rhyme with Nawin
Popularity of Nawin
Nawin is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in Thailand. According to our evaluation, at least 70000 people have been bestowed Nawin around the globe.
What numbers say about Nawin?
Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. It's time you realize that your life success and accomplishments don't depend on other people and their opinion of you but on you and your opinion of yourself. You are a peacemaker and always avoid conflicts. You are an example of how a true friend and perfect lover should look like if no 6 is your personality number.
Parents who liked Nawin, loved these names
- Vaishwaanar - Mostly used in Kannada, Hindi and Gujarati, Vaishwaanar bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Vaishwaanar is "Omnipresent"
- Prathami - Girl name Prathami is used mainly in Marathi and Hindi languages, Prathami means "The Earth"
- Tekjot - Tekjot's meaning is Support of the Divine Light is dominantly used in Hindi and Sikh is aimed at boys
- Hemangani - Meaning of Hemangani is Golden Bodied is used mostly in Gujarati and Marathi is a baby girl name
- Shighraj is used principally in Marathi and Hindi bestowed upon boys, Shighraj means "Moving Quickly or The Sun"
Namesakes of Nawin
We could not find any notable namesake.