Nazara meaning and origin
Girl name Nazara means "Bloom or Beauty" is mostly used in Arabic.
Variants of NazaraNames that rhyme with Nazara
Popularity of Nazara
Nazara is a familiar baby name in Pakistan and India. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Nazara as their given name, concentrated mainly in Islamic countries according to our findings.
Numerological analysis of Nazara
You don't care about connects much because you believe that you don't need many people in order to be happy and content with life. As for your friends, keep it real. You are into material possessions but you don't realize it's not what matters most. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. Having letter A at the end of your name symbolizes your free thinking and an open mind. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change.
If you like Nazara, you would love these names
- Zeba - Used mostly in Arabic unusual, Zeba means "Power of Zeus or Pretty" and is used for girls has its origin in Old Greek
- Nathaar - The boy name Nathaar is used largely in Arabic language, Nathaar means "Tiny Pieces or Scattered"
- Batshah - Used in Arabic, Batshah is used as a baby boy name, Batshah means "Day of Judgement"
- Waqaar - Boy name Waqaar is substantially used in Arabic, meaning of Waqaar is "Dignity, Majesty or Veneration"
- Husaini is used predominantly in Arabic, Husaini means "Husain Ibn Ali or Pertaining to Husain" is a baby girl name
Namesakes of Nazara
We could not find any notable namesake.