Nedelcho meaning and origin
Meaning of Nedelcho is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Nedelcho
Popularity of Nedelcho
Nedelcho is a common baby name in Bulgaria. According to our findings, over 4000 babies have been named Nedelcho globally.
Here's what numbers has to say about Nedelcho
You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. Explore yourself more. You love your mistakes and admire your openness but would appreciate if people were as open as you are. When you are facing an obstacle, don't shy away from asking for help if you feel like you need it. You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. You believe that all living beings on this earth were born to enjoy and not kill ourselves from work to survive.
Looking for names similar to Nedelcho? Please go through the following names
- Mendoline - The Mendoline means "Stringed Musical Instrument"
- Mélar - Mélar's meaning is Prince or Chief
- Pâquerette - Meaning of Pâquerette is Which Wove Our Meadows In the Spring, With Yellow Heart or Small White Flowers
- Mehanavat - Meaning of Mehanavat is Gift of Clouds is mainly used in Hindi and Hindi is used for both boys and girls
- Oubaïdallah - The Oubaïdallah came from Quran, Oubaïdallah means "Humble Servant of God"
Namesakes of Nedelcho
- Nedelcho Beronov, Bulgarian jurist
- Nedelcho Kolev, Bulgarian Olympic