Nichol name meaning
What does Nichol mean?
Nichol means Victory and People used for both boys and girls is of Old Greek and Greek origin is especially used in English.. The name is celebrated on 6 December.
How do I pronounce Nichol?
The most common pronunciation of two syllabled Nichol is n(i)-chol.
Variants of NicholNames that rhyme with Nichol
How popular is the name Nichol?
Nichol is common in United States where over 2922 new-borns have been given the name since 1944. At its zenith in 1972, the moniker grabbed the 763rd spot and 195 baby girls were given the name. Nichol is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales there is very thin chances of it still being given since it isn't seen since 2006. Nichol is a rare baby name in Ireland, chances of it being still in use are very slim since it isn't seen since 1975. Also, Nichol is a familiar name in Philippines, South Africa, England, Seychelles and Canada. As per our estimate, over 6000 babies have been bestowed Nichol around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Nichol
But you never change your style as trends change because you are faithful to your individuality. When you are facing an obstacle, don't shy away from asking for help if you feel like you need it. You are sharp-minded and intelligent. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping. You are a good listener but the advice you give is taken by a pinch of salt by others.
Other names similar to Nichol
- Nerea means Nerea or Nerina is used mainly in Spanish given to both sexes is originated from Old Greek and Hebrew
- Yolanthe - The girl name Yolanthe is used principally in English and French, Yolanthe means "Violet" has its origin in Old Greek
- Stefany - Stefany's meaning is The Crowned or The Crowned is mostly used in Portuguese and English and is used for girls has its origin in Old Greek
- Gilles - Noteworthy Gilles predominantly is used in Danish and French, meaning of Gilles is "Shield or Epic" which of Germanic and Old Greek origin is given to boys
- Tekla - Sufficiently quirky and Perpetual Old Greek Tekla bestowed upon girls, meaning of Tekla is "Glory or God" is used principally in Old Norse, Russian and Hungarian
Famous people named Nichol
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nichol
- Boys names beginning with N
- Girls names beginning with N
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Greek Baby Names
- Boy names that starts with Nic
- Baby Names that mean People
- Baby Names that mean Victory