Nikke meaning and origin
Nikke is Finnish cognate of Nicke.
Variants of NikkeNames that rhyme with Nikke
Popularity of Nikke
Nikke is a familiar baby name in India, Finland, Indonesia and Philippines. As per our findings, over 900 people has been named Nikke globally.
Nikke in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Nikke
You are that best friend who's always there to give a hand and that perfect lover with endless understanding. You are not selfish but you are not naive as well. Having 5 as your soul urge number reveals your deep desire to change and transform all the time. You have a hard time analyzing yourself but have no problem analyzing others. Everyone looks at you like you are perfect and all you can think of when someone mentions this, are your imperfections.
Looking for a name like Nikke? Please go through the following names
- Lunde - Boy name Lunde is commonly used in Norwegian, Swedish and Finnish is of Scottish origin. Lunde is Norwegian and Swedish form of Lundi
- Iuvur - Mostly used in Swedish and Old Swedish, Iuvur is used for boys. Iuvur is form of Jǫfurr in Swedish language
- Heintje is Frisian form of Heine
- Heige is Sami equivalent of Heike
- Onuphrius is Latin form of The Egyptian Name Wen-Nefer Meaning He who is Continuingly Good
Namesakes of Nikke
- Nikke Ström, Swedish rock musician