Niome meaning and origin
Uncommon girl name Niome has origin in Hebrew. Niome is variant transcription of Niomi. Niomi is resulted from Naomi. Uncommon Niomi's origin is Hebrew is used prevalently in Hindi language, meaning of Niomi is "A Beautiful Love".
Variants of NiomeNames that rhyme with Niome
Popularity of Niome
Niome is an uncommon baby name in United States where it is still in use. Also, Niome is a familiar name in Liberia. As per our evaluation, over 100 babies have been bestowed Niome around the globe.
What numerology tells about Niome?
Once a person spends time with you, they remember you forever because of the powerful impression you leave behind. Having letter I as your first vowel represents your elegance, impulsive attitude, big heart, and gentle soul. Relax, no one is forcing you to do things as other people do it. Reason behind your depressive episodes that occur occasionally is being way too sensitive. Your heart already knows what you should focus on.
Do you like Niome? Read these names too
- Kailan - The anomalous gender-neutral name Kailan is originated from Hebrew, Kailan means "Laurel Tree, Keeper of the Keys or Pure" is principally used in English
- Abbegale - Unusual Abbegale is used majorly in English, Abbegale means "Father in Rejoicing, Father Hath Rejoiced and Joy of My Father". It is rooted from Hebrew is bestowed upon girls. Abbegale is spelling variation of Abigail.
- Gethsemany - The girl name Gethsemany means "Worker of the Oil Press" has origin in Hebrew. Gethsemany is derivative of Gethsemane.
- Talya - Rarefied Talya is used chiefly in Kannada, Talya means "Reach Bearer" and originated from Hebrew is given to both boys and girls
- Denica means Vindicated or Combination of Deana or Dina is principally used in English and is aimed at girls is originated from Hebrew
Namesakes of Niome
We could not find any notable namesake.