Noor-Jehan name meaning
Meaning: An Indian Queen had this Name
Add to favorites
On This Page
What does Noor-Jehan mean?
Used predominantly in Arabic, Noor-Jehan bestowed upon girls, Noor-Jehan means "An Indian Queen had this Name".Names that rhyme with Noor-Jehan
How popular is the name Noor-Jehan?
Noor-Jehan is an uncommon name around the globe.
Looking for a name like Noor-Jehan? Please go through the following names
- Mueed - Unwonted and Fresh boy name Mueed is specifically used in Arabic language, Mueed means "Restorer"
- Uqba - Uqba's meaning is Companion of the Prophet Muhammad is majorly used in Arabic is used for boys
- Baha-Udeen - Used in Arabic, Baha-Udeen means "The Magnificent of Faith" is used as a baby boy name
- Marwaan - Used predominantly in Arabic offbeat and contemporary, Marwaan bestowed upon boys, Marwaan means "Solid"
- Taimullah - Of Arabic origin, Taimullah is prevalently used in Arabic, Taimullah means "Servant of Allah" is aimed at boys
Famous people named Noor-Jehan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Noor-Jehan
Share your opinion on Noor-Jehan