Noriss meaning and origin
Noriss is form of durable and trendy Norris. Norris is resultant of Old Norman French Norreis = from the North. Norris's meaning is Caretaker and Man of the North came from Germanic.
Variants of NorissNames that rhyme with Noriss
Popularity of Noriss
Noriss is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Noriss?
You solve problems systematically and diplomatically. You respect yourself for always being able to look in the mirror and stay true to you. Things don't have to go according to the plan all the time because life would be boring as hell if they did. Handling the problems and life situations of others keeps you distracted from your own. You are a born artist even if you won't admit it. Practice introspection in order to know yourself better.
You would love these names similar to Noriss
- Erlwin - The Erlwin means "Friend or Free Man" has its origin in Old High German language
- Winmar - The Winmar has origin in Old High German, meaning of Winmar is "Famous Friend"
- Waldebert - Of Old High German origin, Waldebert means "Brilliant Rulers"
- Vilhelms is used majorly in Latvian is of Germanic origin, Vilhelms means "Will-helmet, Will and Unwavering Protector" is used as a boy name. Vilhelms is derivative of William.
- Roggero - The Roggero means "Glory or Launches" is originated from German
Namesakes of Noriss
We could not find any notable namesake.