Nripeshe meaning and origin
Originated from Sanskrit, Nripeshe is mostly given to baby boys. Nripeshe is variant of Nripesh. Nripesh means The Kings of All Kings and King of King is originated from Sanskrit.
Variants of NripesheNames that rhyme with Nripeshe
Popularity of Nripeshe
Nripeshe is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Nripeshe?
You are probably supportive and give the best advice. You lack traveling and exploring. You are sensitive, humane and compassionate by nature. You should stop hoping that everyone will understand and support you. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You want to be the boss in every situation. You often make other feel like they are better than you in order to make them feel good about themselves.
Other names similar to Nripeshe, for name hunters
- Brja - Principally used in Sanskrit, Brja means "Nature" is used for baby boys
- Shobna - Girl name Shobna has origin in Sanskrit, Shobna means "Ornamental and Shining". Shobna is derived from Shobhna.
- Atibala means Excessive Power or Very Strong is a baby boy name is used notably in Sanskrit
- Pashahanta - Meaning of Pashahanta is The Bond Destroyer is predominantly used in Sanskrit is a baby boy name
- Citayu - Boy name Citayu means "Born of Intellect" is used majorly in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Nripeshe
We could not find any notable namesake.