Nyran name meaning
What does Nyran mean?
Nyran is variant form of neoteric Niran. Niran's meaning is Eternal is used in Telugu and Tamil is rooted from Thai.
Variants of NyranNames that rhyme with Nyran
How popular is the name Nyran?
Nyran is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2003. As per our research, over 50 people has been named Nyran globally.
What numbers say about Nyran?
You have a hard time analyzing yourself but have no problem analyzing others. Having letter N as your cornerstone represents your individuality and originality. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Stress hates your guts. Your personal growth depends on your adventures. You hate copying others. You are attracted to everything that can make this world a better place to live in.
Go through the following names similar to Nyran
- Gwen-Aëlle - Meaning of Gwen-Aëlle is White or Happy or Angel came from Celtic
- Lobeline means Botanist Who Discovered This Plant
- Heidegard - Heidegard's meaning is Garden
- Heider - Heider's meaning is Shape or Powerful
- Gwenc'hlan - The Gwenc'hlan is originated from Breton, Gwenc'hlan means "Holy Race"
Famous people named Nyran
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Nyran
- Boy names beginning with N
- American Boy Names
- English Boy Names
- Unique English Names
- Boy names that ends with -ran
- Baby Names that mean Eternal