Okal meaning and origin
Okal means To Cross used for both genders is originated from African is used especially in Hindi. Okal is version of Auðkæll. Auðkæll is variation of Auðkætill.
Variants of OkalNames that rhyme with Okal
Popularity of Okal
Okal is a rare baby name in United States where it may not be used now. Also, Okal is a familiar name in Kenya and Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 900 people has been named Okal globally.
Numerological analysis of Okal
You can turn from open-hearted to untouchable in a blink of an eye, especially when you are sad. You can't imagine yourself tied to one person for the rest of your life. You have a curious mind and wish to explore the world. Stick to your beliefs and hang out with people who boost your confidence and encourage you to do more. You will learn that nothing matters more than love and dreams in life.
Do you like Okal? You would love these names
- Vitick - Primarily used in Old Swedish and Swedish, Vitick is used for boys. Vitick is form of Vidika in Swedish language
- Edela is form of Names Containing the Name Element Adal in German language
- Kalissi is Greenlandic form of Kalíse
- Eliaser is form of Elieser in Greenlandic language
- Povel - Boy name Povel is used especially in Swedish and Norwegian. Povel is Swedish cognate of Pauel
Namesakes of Okal
We could not find any notable namesake.