Okka name meaning
What does Okka mean?
Used largely in Frisian, Okka bestowed upon baby girls, Okka means "Possession". Okka is effeminate variant of Okko. Okko is shortened form of names with "Ot". Also Okko is short form of Oskari. Okko is Finnish cognate of Oskari. Okko has its origin in Frisian, Germanic and Old Norse languages, Okko means "Possession and Wealth".
Variants of OkkaNames that rhyme with Okka
How popular is the name Okka?
Okka is a familiar baby name in Germany and Indonesia. As per our evaluation, over 300 people has been named Okka globally.
What numbers say about Okka?
You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You can't stand being imprisoned by your feelings for someone. You would rather pretend that you don't have them. When it comes to giving an honest advice, you can be hard. You want to heal on your own. That's good for your pride but not for the soul. You have people who love you. Instead of living inside a box and enjoying your comfort zone, you prefer challenging yourself.
Other names similar to Okka, for would be moms
- Rathanna - Originated from Thai, Rathanna means "Pearl and Crystal" is a girl name. Rathanna is derivative of Ratana.
- Irmene means Large is commonly used in Frankish
- France-Lys - Origin of France-Lys is in Latin, meaning of France-Lys is "Free Condition"
- Jorinna - Girl name Jorinna is used in Frisian, Jorinna means "Watchful or Bauer"
- Locana - Commonly used in Hindi and Hindi, Locana means "World" is a unisex name
Famous people named Okka
We could not find any notable namesake.