Olkje meaning and origin
Olkje is variant of Olke. Olke is variant of Old High German Names Containing the Name Element Odal.
Variants of OlkjeNames that rhyme with Olkje
Popularity of Olkje
Olkje is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Olkje?
You wish to live someplace quiet surrounded by nature and animals like the mountains. You dream of spending your last days in a place like this. But for now, focus on today. You react fast and don't think much when it comes to taking a risk for improvement or gaining profits. Taking into consideration your communication skills and charisma, you won't have a problem to attract attention and spread awareness. Harmony and balance matter to you.
Parents who liked Olkje, loved these names
- Engvold - Old-school Engvold commonly is used in Norwegian is bestowed upon baby boys. Engvold is equivalent of Ingvald in Norwegian language
- Geirtjof is Norwegian equivalent of Geirþjófr
- Livø is Norwegian form of Liva
- Torgjuls - Used in Norwegian, Torgjuls is used as a baby boy name. Torgjuls is Norwegian equivalent of Torgils
- Esgjerd primarily is used in Norwegian is a baby girl name. Esgjerd is Norwegian cognate of Asgjerd
Namesakes of Olkje
We could not find any notable namesake.