Ommo meaning and origin
Meaning of Ommo is Possession or Famous is used in Frisian. Ommo is short form of Otmar. Otmar is variant form of Ottmar. Also Otmar is another transcription of AUD;MAR. Otmar's origin is Germanic and Old High German, meaning of Otmar is "Well-Known, Wealth and Famous".Names that rhyme with Ommo
Popularity of Ommo
Ommo is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Niger. According to our research, at least 100 people have been bestowed Ommo around the globe.
What numbers say about Ommo?
It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. You are a good friend. Instead of living inside a box and enjoying your comfort zone, you prefer challenging yourself. Economic stability matters to you more than working with something you actually love. The vowel o as your first one in your name reveals you are an opportunist. You live to inspire and energize people because you know how it is when you have no role model to look up to.
If you like Ommo, you would love these names
- Dietlof - The Dietlof means "Wolf or Folk"
- Adi Puteri - The girl name Adi Puteri is rooted from Malay and is principally used in Malay language, Adi Puteri means "Princess or Daughter"
- A'ala - Boy name A'ala means "Royal"
- Irmene means Large is used particulary in Frankish
- Kuldeepa - Chiefly used in Hindi and Hindi, Kuldeepa means "The Earth" is a gender insensitive name
Namesakes of Ommo
We could not find any notable namesake.