Omor meaning and origin
Meaning of Omor is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Omor
Popularity of Omor
Omor is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 9000 have the name. At least, 20000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our research.
Here's what numbers has to say about Omor
Variety helps in every person's personal and professional growth. You are a born teacher, philosopher, educator, or researcher. You want to heal on your own. That's good for your pride but not for the soul. You are strongly interested in exploring scientific fields, mysticism, and philosophy. If this is you then you are probably familiar with your habit of falling for the wrong person because you fall in love so quickly.
If you like Omor, you would love these names
- Qumudini dominantly is used in Bengali is a girl name, meaning of Qumudini is "A River"
- Kabita - Girl name Kabita means "Poem" is largely used in Bengali
- Avli - Avli's meaning is Earth is especially used in Bengali is a girl name
- Katayani - Used principally in Bengali, Katayani means "Goddess Durga" is used for girls
- Prionka is used particulary in Bengali, Prionka means "Mischievous" is given to girls
Namesakes of Omor
We could not find any notable namesake.