Osweald name meaning
What does Osweald mean?
Majorly used in Swedish and English, Osweald means "Divinely Powerful" and is aimed at baby boys has origin in Germanic. Osweald is variation of immutable and darling Oswald. Oswald is variation of Answald. Oswald is Low German, German and English cognate of Answald. Also Oswald is German form of Answald. Oswald is also English equivalent of Osweald. Oswald is originated from Germanic and Old High German, Oswald means "Power of God, Divinely Powerful and Name of a King".
Variants of Osweald
Oswald, Answald, Ossie, OsvealdNames that rhyme with Osweald
How popular is the name Osweald?
Osweald is an extremely rare name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Osweald
Having letter D as your capstone reveals your smartness, power to concentrate on your thing even in the most difficult times Your soul is playful and young. Be proud of the person you've become and don't fall in love so easy. Stop being so naive and fall under the influence of envious people. You can smell a great opportunity from miles. Everything you have, you acquired alone, thanks to your hard work and putting your best efforts into achieving your goals.
Other names similar to Osweald, for soon-to-be-parents
- Freydís is Old Norse cognate of Frøydís
- Steinberg is Icelandic form of Steinbergur
- Liebwin - Boy name Liebwin has its origin in Germanic and Old High German, used mostly in German language, meaning of Liebwin is "Dear or Friend"
- Hodulfi is equivalent of Auðulfr in Scandinavian language
- Gudhulf - Notably used in Old Swedish and Swedish, Gudhulf is used as a baby boy name. Gudhulf is equivalent of Guðulfr in Swedish language
Famous people named Osweald
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Osweald
- Boy names beginning with O
- English Boy Names
- German Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Divinely
- Baby Names that mean Powerful
Share your opinion on Osweald