Pajika name meaning
Usage: Hindi and Hindi
Meaning: Feet and Lotus Pond
Add to favorites
What does Pajika mean?
Pajika mostly is used in Hindi, meaning of Pajika is "Feet or Lotus Pond" is bestowed upon both sexes.Names that rhyme with Pajika
How popular is the name Pajika?
Pajika is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to India.
Numerological analysis of Pajika
Stay true to yourself and your friends. You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. You are the inspirational voice that your friends and family admire and are proud of. You want to achieve great things in life but without much effort. You are a stubborn person who's ready for a change. If letter A is your capstone, then you are probably a man of your word.
Do you like Pajika? Other names you would love
- Méoë - Méoë's meaning is Prince or Chief
- Guo - Boy name Guo is prevalently used in Mandarin and Kanji symbol, Guo means "Nation or Country" is rooted from Mandarin
- Heodez - The Heodez is primarily used in Breton and originated from Old Breton, Heodez means "Nourishes. or Who Raises"
- Leutfried - The Leutfried means "Peace or People"
- Anne-Claude - Anne-Claude means "Gracious" is of Hebrew and Latin origin
Famous people named Pajika
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Pajika
- Boys names beginning with P
- Girls names beginning with P
- Hindi Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Lotus
- Baby Names that mean Pond
Share your opinion on Pajika