Parneet meaning and origin
Meaning of Parneet is Married is specifically used in Punjabi, Sikh and Hindi is used as a gender insensitive name.Names that rhyme with Parneet
Popularity of Parneet
Parneet is an uncommon baby name in United States, its highest ever rank is 8088 (2007) in its 16 years run on United States naming chart. Over 155 babies in United States have been named Parneet. Also, it is uncommon in England and Wales, where it has been in use since 2006 and peaked in 2011 when it ranked 2150th. Parneet is a common name in India while somewhat familiar name in Canada. At least, 1000 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Parneet
Your failures motivate you. Having letter P as a cornerstone represents your eternal hunger for more in life. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. You always act like everything's just great. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same.
Parents who liked Parneet, loved these names
- Padamprem - Boy name Padamprem means "Love for the Lotus" is used largely in Punjabi and Sikh
- Yudhjeet - Used majorly in Punjabi and Sikh, Yudhjeet is used as a unisex name, Yudhjeet means "Victorious in War"
- Amritpal - Of Sikh origin, Outlandish Amritpal means "Pure, Early Bird or One Protected by the Lord's Nectar" which is used predominantly in Sikh, Sanskrit and Hindi is aimed at both genders
- Gatleen - Unisex name Gatleen means "Merged in Freedom" is used substantially in Sikh and Hindi
- Sarabdayal - Boy name Sarabdayal means "Destroyer of All or Mercy for All" is majorly used in Punjabi and Sikh
Namesakes of Parneet
We could not find any notable namesake.