Parry meaning and origin
Unconventional boy name Parry means "Son of Harry, From the Pear Tree or Wanderer", used principally in English has its origin in Old English language. Parry is form of timeless and customary Perry. Perry is abridged form of Peregrinus. Also Perry is an abridged form of Peregrine. Perry is English equivalent of Peregrine. Offbeat Perry has its origin in Latin, Old English and Welsh, Perry means "French Form of Peter, Pear Tree and Dweller by the Pear Tree".
Variants of ParryNames that rhyme with Parry
Popularity of Parry
Parry is an uncommon baby name in United States, where it had been in use for 55 years, last appeared in 1999 and made just beyond the top 2000 names. There are over 508 babies that have been given the name Parry in United States. Also, Parry is a familiar name in India, Ghana, Canada, Nigeria, Australia and England. According to our findings, at least 2000 people have been bestowed Parry around the globe.
What numbers say about Parry?
Deep inside, people envy you, and you know it. You don't depend on anyone's understanding and support. You want to be loved more than you already are. You want to be more. More. More. You can handle being on your own but you prefer to be surrounded by people you love and respect. Your life interests change as you change, constantly. Having no 5 as your personality number represents your extraordinary personality and creativity.
Other names similar to Parry
- Kathrynne - Kathrynne's meaning is Dear and Pretty used for baby girls which originated from Old Greek is mostly used in English. Kathrynne is resulted from Karine.
- Rigby - Odd unisex name Rigby came from English, Rigby means "Rulers Valley or Lives in the Ruler's Valley" is specifically used in English
- Caldwell - Unwonted Caldwells origin is Old English, meaning of Caldwell is "Near a Cold Well or From the Cold Spring", mainly used in English is given to baby boys
- Farlow is used mainly in English bestowed upon baby boys, Farlow means "Surname or From the Bull Pasture"
- Ricker - The boy name Ricker is prevalently used in English, Ricker means "Strong Army"
Namesakes of Parry
- Parry Aftab, Internet privacy and security lawyer
- Parry Shen, American actor
- Parry O'Brien, American shot put champion
- Parry Wayne Humphreys, American politician
- Parry Gripp, American singer-songwriter
- In 1933 musical movie, Waltz Time, Parry Jones characterized Alfred, the Dove.