Pathihan name meaning
What does Pathihan mean?
Boy name Pathihan means "Poem Which Praises About Deity" is largely used in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Pathihan
How popular is the name Pathihan?
Pathihan is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Pathihan
Competing with people won't bring you much but, compete with yourself will make you better than you were yesterday. People admire you for your honesty but they also fear what you have to say about their life. Details matter to you, especially when it comes to choosing your love partner. You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to.
Do you like Pathihan? Other names you would love
- Priyadarsini mainly is used in Tamil bestowed upon baby girls, meaning of Priyadarsini is "Lovely or Goddess Parvathy"
- Narmathan means The One who Gives Pleasure is used in Tamil is used as a boy name
- Kaarvannan means God Kannan used for boys is commonly used in Tamil
- Sivalogan means The One who Belongs to Heaven with Lord Shiva aimed at boys is mostly used in Tamil
- Vibhikishan mostly is used in Tamil, meaning of Vibhikishan is "Fearless Lord Krishna" is a baby boy name
Famous people named Pathihan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Pathihan
- Boy names beginning with P
- Tamil Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Poem
- Baby Names that mean Deity