Patsye name meaning
What does Patsye mean?
Patsye is another transcription of Patsie. Patsie is a variant of Patsi.
Variants of PatsyeNames that rhyme with Patsye
How popular is the name Patsye?
Patsye is an uncommon baby name in United States, 21 years of presence was not sufficient to save the name and it finally disappeared in 1948. Over 152 babies in United States have been named Patsye. At least, 100 people globally have carried Patsye as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Patsye?
Others need you in their life, but you don't need anyone. There isn't a person you can't charm. To have dreams you want to accomplish means having a reason to wake up in the morning. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. Due to your naivety, you are taken advantage of very often. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. When you walk into a room, people look to you as a leader.
Do you like Patsye? Other names you would love
- Simchai has its origin in Hebrew bestowed upon girls, Simchai means "Joy". Simchai is derivative of Simcha.
- Sealtiel - Unexpected Sealtiel came from Hebrew, meaning of Sealtiel is "My Desire is God" is a unisex name
- Imanol - The popular boy name Imanol is originated from Hebrew, used notably in Basque language, Imanol means "God is with Us"
- Debrah - Used principally in English preeminent, Debrah means "Bee" and is bestowed upon baby girls has its origin in Hebrew
- Sham - Unconventional Shams origin is Hebrew bestowed upon both genders which is used largely in Bengali and Tamil, meaning of Sham is "Darker Skin Tone or Quietism Personified As a Son of Dharma"
Famous people named Patsye
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Patsye
- Girl names beginning with P
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Pat
- Baby Names that mean Daughter
- Baby Names that mean Oath