Perina meaning and origin
Perina is a feminine variation of Per. Per is variant of famous and perpetual Perry. Also Per is form of Pädher. Per is also form of renowned, biblical and eternal Peder. Per is Breton form of stone. Meaning of Per is The Rock and The Stone is originated from Old Greek and Old English.
Variants of PerinaNames that rhyme with Perina
Popularity of Perina
Perina is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1911, peaked in 1911 when it ranked 1957th and last appeared in 1925. It had a short run of 4 years on France girl names chart. Perina is a common name in Uganda and Indonesia while somewhat familiar name in Kenya, Brazil, Zimbabwe, India, Philippines and Croatia. As per our estimate, over 6000 people has been named Perina globally.
What numerology tells about Perina?
You often get involved with people who have a hard time to express how they actually feel. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. You are probably the most creative person you know in your surroundings. You are smart but prefer to play dumb to get things. Love is most important in your life. You like to enjoy all the pleasures life has to give such as alcohol, music, food, sex, and sleeping.
Do you like Perina? You would love these names
- Hångel - Renowned and Perennial boy name Hångel is used chiefly in Swedish. Hångel is Swedish form of Holger
- Korinta is Nordic cognate of Corintha
- Ejvar is Swedish cognate of Eyvar
- Walfriede is used primarily in Swedish, Walfriede means "Reign or Peace" is originated from Old High German is given to girls
- Hjorleif - The boy name Hjorleif is used commonly in Swedish. Hjorleif is Swedish equivalent of Hjörleif
Namesakes of Perina
We could not find any notable namesake.