Phagun meaning and origin
Notably used in Hindi, Phagun means "A Hindu Month" is aimed at baby boys.Names that rhyme with Phagun
Popularity of Phagun
Phagun is a common baby name in India while it is somewhat familiar in Nepal. At least, 3000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
What numerology tells about Phagun?
You push yourself to your limits and beyond. You have the heart of a warrior. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. You know that without self-esteem, persistence, and passion, you are nothing. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are open to everyone and often taken for a fool.
Other names similar to Phagun
- Ranadeep - Boy name Ranadeep means "One who Outshines in the War" is mostly used in Hindi
- Janeel - Outlandish Janeel is used especially in Hindi bestowed upon both boys and girls, Janeel means "Gracious"
- Durdharshha especially is used in Hindi, meaning of Durdharshha is "The Inviolable" is given to boys
- Subram - Subram's meaning is Sound Advice or Easily Understood is used dominantly in Hindi is bestowed upon baby boys
- Vaachasya is used commonly in Hindi bestowed upon boys, Vaachasya means "Praiseworthy or Well Spoken of"
Namesakes of Phagun
We could not find any notable namesake.