Pich meaning and origin
Boy name Pich means "Diamond" that of Khmer origin is commonly used in Cambodian.Names that rhyme with Pich
Popularity of Pich
Pich is a popular baby name in Cambodia where every 1 in 2000 have the name. As per our research, over 10000 people has been named Pich globally.
Numerological analysis of Pich
You want to be loved more than you already are. You want to be more. More. More. You are compassionate, aware, and full of understanding. Back in time, you were too focused on your career until you realized there's something more important to live for. Break down your endless search for happiness when you already have so much to be happy and grateful for. You never stress over difficult times or problems because you know that everything has an ending point.
Do you like Pich? You would love these names
- Maodanez came from Breton, meaning of Maodanez is "Young Man or Fire"
- Vinaha - Meaning of Vinaha is Together is used prevalently in Hindi and Hindi is given to both boys and girls
- DeShawn - Used particulary in English eminent, DeShawn is of English and English-American origin, DeShawn means "De or Shawn" is used as a gender-neutral name
- Riec - Breton name Riec means "King"
- Botum - Girl name Botum means "Princess" is originated from Cambodian
Namesakes of Pich
We could not find any notable namesake.