Pietje meaning and origin
Pietje's meaning is Rock is majorly used in Frisian. Pietje is short version of Petra. Petra is effeminate form of Peter. Also Petra is effeminate variant of Petrus. Petra is also feminine version of Its Variant Forms. Petra means The Rock and The Stone has origin in Old Greek and Latin.Names that rhyme with Pietje
Popularity of Pietje
Pietje is a common baby name in Netherlands. At least, 2000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our findings.
Pietje in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Pietje?
Open up if you want to take relationships to the next level and establish a better connection with people. When it comes to your career, you don't make it your priority but see it as something you must do to survive. Understanding others is your specialty, but you never expect people to do for you, what you are willing to do for them. You need to open up to new adventures and experiences. You don't have a perfect life but who does? At least, your life is worth admiring.
Looking for a name like Pietje? Please go through the following names
- Wernt - Wernt means "Leaning Against the Trunk of the Warning, Warn or Hard"
- Reintje - Reintje means "Council" is used largely in Frisian
- Vindie especially is used in Danish is a baby girl name. Vindie is form of Vinni in Danish language
- Basko - Meaning of Basko is Son of God Nebo or Son of Tolmai
- Anne-Cécile - Anne-Cécile means "Blind or Gracious" is rooted from Hebrew and Latin languages
Namesakes of Pietje
We could not find any notable namesake.