Poorni meaning and origin
Poorni means Like a Full Moon is a girl name is used notably in Tamil.Names that rhyme with Poorni
Popularity of Poorni
Poorni is a common baby name in Sri Lanka while it is somewhat familiar in India. As per our estimate, over 2000 people has been named Poorni globally.
Numerological analysis of Poorni
You can smell a great opportunity from miles. You would put other people's interests and wishes before yours just to see them happy. There's so much you are withholding that it's making you sick. Your soul is playful and young. You never stress over difficult times or problems because you know that everything has an ending point. If you have the letter I as your capstone, it means you are extremely emotional and sensitive.
If you like Poorni, you would love these names
- Gayathiri is used predominantly in Tamil, Gayathiri means "Goddess Parvathy" is a baby girl name
- Nirushikan - Boy name Nirushikan means "A Person with an Administrative Skill" is mostly used in Tamil
- Meganathan is used mainly in Tamil, Meganathan means "King of Clouds" is in general given to baby boys
- Kishona - Girl name Kishona is used specifically in Tamil, meaning of Kishona is "Lord Krishna"
- Mithilayan - Boy name Mithilayan means "Lord Krishna or One Belongs to Mithilai" is specifically used in Tamil
Namesakes of Poorni
We could not find any notable namesake.