Pramuditha meaning and origin
Majorly used in Kannada, Telugu, Oriya, Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati, Pramuditha is used as a baby girl name, meaning of Pramuditha is "Joyous".Names that rhyme with Pramuditha
Popularity of Pramuditha
Pramuditha is a common baby name in Sri Lanka. According to our estimate, at least 1000 people have been bestowed Pramuditha around the globe.
What numerology tells about Pramuditha?
You work hard on your dreams but forget to work hard on your personality too. People see you as a stubborn and inflexible person. If you can buy it with money, it means it's cheap. You take calculated risks and take your ideas and the ideas of others seriously. You only need the right ones to be content in life. And you are right. Stop trying and focus on yourself only. You like to observe things and people.
Parents who liked Pramuditha, loved these names
- Vishvak notably is used in Malayalam and Telugu, meaning of Vishvak is "All Prevading, All Pervading or A Sage" is used as a boy name
- Prakshal prevalently is used in Hindi and Tamil, meaning of Prakshal is "From Jain Literature - Pratima Ji Ka Abhishek" is used as a baby boy name
- Madanmohan - Boy name Madanmohan is used largely in Telugu, Gujarati and Hindi, Madanmohan means "Attractive or Lovable"
- Jeeteshi is used dominantly in Gujarati and Malayalam, Jeeteshi means "Goddess of Victory" is a baby girl name
- Nityanta - Nityanta's meaning is Lord Vishnu is especially used in Telugu, Tamil and Bengali is a boy name
Namesakes of Pramuditha
We could not find any notable namesake.