Pratirup meaning and origin
The boy name Pratirup means "An Image" is used in Hindi and Marathi.Names that rhyme with Pratirup
Popularity of Pratirup
Pratirup is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Pratirup?
Your age has nothing to do with your knowledge and wisdom. Your independence and narcissism make you more attractive than you already are in people's eyes. People admire your spirit. You need to travel more because you work all the time. Failure is a part of success. And you should have known this by now. You never get tired from trying to be better than you were yesterday. You are known for your lively spirit, eternal patience and lack of belief when it comes to love.
Looking for names similar to Pratirup? Please go through the following names
- Ekaant is used dominantly in Marathi and Hindi, Ekaant means "Solitary" is used as a baby boy name
- Ranjula - Meaning of Ranjula is Charming or Pleasing is particulary used in Hindi and Marathi is aimed at baby girls
- Sitakarm - Meaning of Sitakarm is Pure in Deed used for baby boys is chiefly used in Hindi and Marathi
- Muraaree - Boy name Muraaree is used especially in Bengali and Hindi, Muraaree means "Another Name of Lord Krishna"
- Taramati means With a Glorious Mind used for baby girls is mostly used in Marathi and Sanskrit
Namesakes of Pratirup
We could not find any notable namesake.