Proteus meaning and origin
Proteus is spelling variant of Protius. Protius is variant of Proteus.
Variants of ProteusNames that rhyme with Proteus
Popularity of Proteus
Proteus is an uncommon name around the world. According to our research, over 30 babies have been named Proteus globally.
What numbers say about Proteus?
You can smell a great opportunity from miles. You always hope your intuition is wrong and give people a chance to earn your trust. You prefer to enjoy solitude because it's when your creativity strikes in. If you had to choose which animal you want to trade your human body with, you would choose a bird? The number 6 as your expression number reveals you have a caring nature. You desire to change constantly and you get easily bored.
Do you like Proteus? Other names you would love
- Anastacia - Used commonly in Finnish and Danish unfading and well-known, Anastacia means "Resurrection" and is used for girls is originated from Old Greek
- Yuri means Farmer or Earthworker came from Old Greek and Hebrew and is given to both sexes is notably used in Russian and Ukrainian
- Bronte means Descendant of Proinnteach or Thunder is a unisex name mainly used in English is rooted from Old Greek
- Georgia - Georgia's meaning is Farmer Earthworker, Georgos Which Means Farmer or Bauer has origin in Old Greek, a gender insensitive name is particulary used in Norwegian and Danish
- Despina - Curious girl name Despina is commonly used in Oriya and Hindi, meaning of Despina is "Lady, In Hebrew It Means Bee But In Greek It Means Lady or Mistress" is of Old Greek origin
Namesakes of Proteus
We could not find any notable namesake.