Pujo name meaning
Usage: Greenlandic, Swedish and Finnish
Add to favorites
What does Pujo mean?
Meaning of Pujo is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.
Variants of PujoNames that rhyme with Pujo
How popular is the name Pujo?
Pujo is a popular baby name in Indonesia where every 1 in 20000 have the name. At least, 10000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Numerological analysis of Pujo
You don't want to bother people with your problems and pass negative energy. Being crazy is your way to handle the ugliness of the world and stay sane. Pay more attention to your overall well-being. It's like luck follows you wherever you go and whatever you do results in a positive outcome. You are a wise person with great knowledge that you intend on sharing in the future. You never do things you are not passionate about.
If you like Pujo, you would love these names
- Góði - Boy name Góði is used mainly in Icelandic and Old Norse and originated from Old Norse, Góði means "Good"
- Gunnhild notably is used in Finnish and Norwegian, meaning of Gunnhild is "Battle or Fight" used as a girl name came from Old Norse
- Öllegård substantially is used in Swedish and Old SwedishFinnish is bestowed upon baby girls. Öllegård is Swedish equivalent of Øllegård
- Sigvat especially is used in Norwegian, Swedish and Old Swedish is given to boys. Sigvat is Swedish cognate of Sighvatr
- Sighni is form of Signý in Danish and Swedish languages
Famous people named Pujo
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Pujo
Share your opinion on Pujo